Millions of people rely on long-term care facilities for medical services and support but few of these establishments are ready to deal with the complexities of a disaster. And traditional live exercise and evaluation programs may not be logistically feasible for testing response plans in a long-term care environment.
So, how do you prepare?
What if your facility’s staff had the ability to test a response plan multiple times, make adjustments, and get it right without the complexities of a traditional live exercise?
EvacuSim Long-Term Care (LTC) is a pre-packaged simulations-based exercise program that provides a fast, economical, and effective way to test your response plans and prepare for the worst.
It creates a context-rich, safe, and easily repeatable learning environment to teach staff how to effectively respond to an incident. Through rich visualization and realistic feedback, your incident planning staff can test, refine, and repeat multiple ideas before applying them in the real world.
The Module is a complete package…
A visually rich computer-aided simulation
Exercise planning process and supporting documents
Exercise materials based on Nursing Home Incident Command System (NHICS) and the Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP):
• Facilitator guidebook
• Player handbook
• MSEL based on various hazards
• Master lesson plan
• Exercise evaluation guides
• Exercise injects
• Exercise PowerPoint presentation
• Exercise player orientation PowerPoint
EvacuSim LTC Advantages…
• A complete training and exercise package.
• More comprehensive and effective than traditional training and exercise programs.
• Adaptable to any long-term care facility.
• HSEEP compliant.
• Leverages computer power to provide feedback in a controlled environment.
• Allows your incident management teams to “see into the future” with visual outcomes.
To effectively face an emergent crisis, long-term care facilities must be prepared. Is your facility ready?
For a demonstration of how EvacuSim LTC works, email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a demonstration.
Download the EvacuSim LTC E-Brochure